Friday, October 3, 2008

Wrapped in the Feeling: The Story Coad Exhibition

Greetings All,

Today I got the postcard for Wrapped in the Feelings: The Story Coat Exhibition (above). This is a group exhibition that I'm a part of that's at the Carillon Gallery, Joe B. Rushing Center for the Preforming Arts at Tarrant County College South Campus in Fort Worth, TX. The group includes Barbara McCraw, Vicki Meek, Liani Forster, Jacqui Dorsey, Henry Leonard, Sammie Nicely, Audra McCoy and Anita Holman Knox who is also the curator. I am so very glad to be a part of this exhibition and thanks to Anita for including me. Below are images of two of the three pieces I have in this show (Kinda of Blue-left and Maple Rag-right). Opening reception and performance by South Campus Jazz Singer is October 9th from 6 -8 pm and gallery hours are noon-3 pm Monday through Thursday. The exhibtion is from October 9 til November 6, 2008.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...