Friday, September 5, 2014

Mother Water-II

Greetings  All,
From time to time I have been asked to recreate a piece and sometimes it's been easy and other time not so.  I started Mother Water-II a year ago and could not get it finished until just now.  When I moved to Peoria, IL it was one of the hardest thing that I had ever done and I came with the excitement of learning how to work in an art gallery and thinking that I would have a space exhibit and to teach.  All of those dreams where shattered and I could not work.

I started this piece and it would just not flow.  I did some small pieces thinking that they would kick start my creative juices and that to did not work.  I have always been able to work through whatever I was going through, but this time it was different and I have been asking why the whole time.  What do you want me to learn from this part of my journey God?  I am still waiting for the answer.






2 comments:

Patg said...

I think you found your art spirit now Trish. Really like this piece. Pat G.

Hand Works by Trish Williams - Fiber Artist/quilter said...

Pat,
Thank you so much for your kind comment and I too think I have found my art spirit again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...