Tuesday, September 30, 2014

FUMC 30th Fine Arts Exhibit

Greetings All,
You are invited to attend the 30th Fine Arts Exhibit
116 NE Perry Ave, Peoria, IL 61603
October 19-November 9, 2014
Opening Reception
Sunday, October 19, 2014
2:00pm - 4:00pm

This is Thirtieth Fine Arts Exhibit at First United Methodist Church in Peoria. This is a group exhibit that offers a special opportunities to explore the relationship of the spiritual as reflected through the arts.  I chose my piece "Smooth Jazz Clip-art" for this exhibit because jazz has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember and I've heard it in and outside of church and we I discovered Duke Ellington "Sacred Concert" I was over joyed and I hope/pray that you will be also.  So if you are in the area do stop by and see the exhibit and let me know what you think.

~ GALLERY HOURS ~
Monday-Friday
11:00am - 3:00pm
Sundays
9:30am - 12:30pm
Evenings
By appointment
Phone Church office 673-3641



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...