Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pieces Of The Week.

Greetings All,

I have been busy this weekend completing tasks that were all over the place, but they are now finished. Below is the second piece in the series " The Shadow of a Man". I was gifted the background fabric that was hand painted and the sun was some fabric that I dyed in the microwave in a zip lock bag and no I do not cook in that microwave. I love the feeling of this piece/series and the feeling that less was more.






I also completed a pantsuit(below) for a friend's granddaughter. The friend gave me the Kente print and I matched fabrics from my stash to come up with this very colorful 2 pcs. I love it and so dose grandma. Now I'm off to finish a skyscape for my son and you do know that I will post when I'm finish. Enjoy my eye-candy;>)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...