Friday, March 4, 2011

Pieces of the Week.

Greetings All,
Here are my pieces of the week. I have decided to finish up some of those pieces that I've not finished in the last year, the year before, and even further back. Thank God lots of them are small. The piece below left/right are in a series that I called "Regina" and they were created in honor of Regina Benson, who's work I admire. The piece below center is titled "Looking Forward" and it too is also a part of an ongoing series of pieces that reflex the "Masai" people. I love the simplicity and the colors of these creations and I hope that you do too.


2 comments:

Laura Wasilowski said...

These are wonderful Trish! And I like the way the quilting adds even more texture.

Hand Works by Trish Williams - Fiber Artist/quilter said...

Laura,
Thank you. I have been having big fun this week completing these pieces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...