Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fleurotica-2011

Greetings All, Last night I attended Fleurotica-2011 at the Garfield Park Conservatory, where flowers met fashion and it was fabulous. I truly enjoyed the entire evening and here's a slide-show of some of the people that I came across, some plants, and the fashions. I also enjoyed great food and one of my new favorites is opening a restaurant called "Inspiration Kitchens". They had a smoke trout crepe with pickle pear that was delicious and parsnip/carrot coquette with cumin creme. From "Wishbone" I had Jambalaya and cornbread, and I was wowed by all that I tasted. I will be going the the Inspiration Kitchen when they open later in April 2011. Food, friends, flowers, and fashion, what a great way to spend an evening.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...