Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Carolyn Crump

Greetings,
I saw some awesome works by one of my favorite textile artist Carolyn Crump and I was just bowled over by what I saw. I've been in love with her work for years and now she has gone to another level. I hope that you will review and enjoy. You can find out more about this work and the works of Susan Else who is also one of my favs and Yoshimi Kihara who is new to me, but she's on my list now. Textiles Resource Guide by Gwen Magee is the one who supplied this info and you can check out more. To see more of Carolyn's work do check out Just Lookin'. Carolyn you are awesome and thanks too you and Gwen for keeping us enlighten.

I also forgot to post the new postcard for the exhibit of Mermaids & Merwomen in black Folklore at the Florence Museum of Art, Since and History in Florence, SC the exhibit is up until May3rd. There is still time if you are in that area. The image on the postcard is by Tresa Vega and is titled Madre de Agua. Enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...