Monday, June 13, 2016

Weekly Reminder

Greetings All,
Here's a weekly  coming to The Quilters Hall of Fame another wonderful honor bestowed on Dr Carolyn Mazloomi.  


A Piece of My Mind: The Narrative Quilts of Carolyn Mazloomi

As a world citizen, this exhibit explores my view of issues and people important to me. I am drawn to vulnerable people – the disenfranchised, dispossessed, outsiders. The injustice and harsh realities of the daily lives of those in need motivate me to create artwork depicting their circumstances. These are people who deserved to be heard, seen and understood, especially women and children. My intention is to invite the viewer into contemplation and raise awareness concerning issues they may be unfamiliar with.  Will be on exhibit July 21 - Oct 1, 2016

I have the privilege of doing my basic landscape workshop and a small exhibit of P.I.E.C.E.S. during the time of celebrations.  For more information about all of the actives check out TQHF website.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...