Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Marion Coleman - Kaunas, Lithuania

Greetings All,
Sister/quilter Marion Coleman is working her way toward Kaunas, Lithuania and Kaunas Textile Biennial'11.

ABOUT THIS PROJECT

Love quilts? Love stories? My project Separate Worlds combines the best of both in a 6 part narrative quilt series headed to Lithuania this fall as part of the Kaunas Textile Biennial '11. I want to join my quilts, share more stories, network with artists selected to exhibit and collaborate with local artists about their lives and communities so I can create more quilts. You can help me get there and explore a new and different part of the world and its people. The end result will be a memorable cultural exchange that will lead to a new series of quilts about the trip. For more information check out her link at Kickstarter and you can make a donation. Congratulations Marion, we are so proud of you.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...