Thursday, January 27, 2011

6th Annual Black Pearls Exhibit

Greetings All,
Today I got a call that all of my pieces that I submitted to "The Black Pearls Exhibit" had arrived. The Black Pearls Exhibition will be on display February, 5 through March 27, 2011 at the Garfield Park Arts Center, in Indianapolis, IN at 2432 Conservatory Drive, Indianapolis, IN 43203.

The opening/reception is Feb 5th and it will feature live jazz from the Steven Weakley Jazz Trio. The reception hours are 5 to 7 pm. For more information on this and other Garfield Park events, please call (317) 327-7135, go to www.indyparks.org or visit the GPAC page on Facebook.

The three pieces that I will have in this exhibit are: Urban Bush Mask-V (left), Meditation-II (center), and Dive Deep (right). My friend LaShawnda Crowe Storm of the "Lynch Quilt Project" is co-curating this event and if you are in the area do check it out.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...