Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kwanzaa day 2 - Kujichagulia - Self Determination

Greetings All,

Kujichagulia - SELF DETERMINATION to define ourselves, name ourselves, create for ourselves & speak for ourselves. Below is a collage of some of the pictures that I took day-2 at the Kwanzaa celebration andI was glad to see the people that I took pictures of. Some I've not seen in years and it was good know that all is well and that they were self determined.



Kwanzaa Village Men in Action (below) wearing the garments that I created for them and I'm thankful to Mr. Love for asking me to do so. Below from left to right, Brother Blanks with Jessica Holloway, Bro. Blanks, and Ted/Judith Love. Thank you all for your support and kind comments.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...