Monday, September 27, 2010

Chicago Gourment - 2010

Greetings All,

The third annual "Chicago Gourmet" was all about eating, drinking and, of course, rubbing elbows with celebrity chefs such as Rick Bayless, Cat Cora and Graham Elliot and I didn't see any of them, but we had a great time. I did meet lots of other wonderful people and had a good time chatting in line and passing out business cards/receiving them.

I got tickets at the last minute from Pat Mangan of Moet Hennessy. I'm creating a piece for the Ruinart Champagne annual event and I will post later. In the mean time I was there to introduce myself to Pat and we had a great time. The people were everywhere, the lines were long, the weather was not the warmest or sunny, but we had a great time.

Champagne, wine, beer, Patron Ultimate Mule, Lemoncello, Hennessy Black and I'm glad that most drinks were in small cups. You just got a sip or two. Cheeses, crackers, breads of all types and some fruits. The food lines where just so long. We went to 5-Guys afterward and were told that we were not the only ones from the event that had stopped by. We enjoyed every bite and crumb. It's been a good weekend of art, food, drinks, and people. Enjoy the slide show.

View all

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...