Sunday, September 19, 2010

Caffeine IV opening.


Greetings All,

Next Saturday, Sept 25th is the opening reception for "Caffeine IV" a group exhibition of 47 artists of different types of media at Murphy Hill Gallery. There are 7 of us that are fiber artists, Mary Jo Bower, Donna Cook, Iva Freeman, Gwen Jones, Gerry Macasai, Kathy Weaver, Linda Sorkin-Eisenburg and myself so the fiber art/art quilt world will be well represented. Below are the three pieces that I have in this exhibition, plus each artists was ask to make a coffee cup for the silent auction. I made a Demitasse set and used one of those old CD for the base. I'm in looking forward to opening night and if you are in the area do stop by and say hello. Now I'm preparing to attend the "Midwest Meditation" opening this afternoon. More photos:-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...