Monday, September 14, 2009

Chicago Jazz Festival Art Fair - Part III

Greetings All,

I got some wonderful photos today that were taken by photographer Kathy Hillegonds while I was vending at the Chicago Jazz Festvial Art Fair and thought that I would share them with you. Thanks Kathy for taking them and please check out her other photos at her Shutterfly site link.



I also met a awesome singer/artist by the name of Leena Conquest and we had a wonderful conversation about our work. The jazz fest did a tribute to grand Curtis Mayfield and Leena was one of the preformer who participated in that. This is a short film on her style and you can check out more on her Myspace site. This is one of the perks from vending that I love and that forming new relationships. Thank you Leena for sharing. Enjoy


I did aquire a new piece of art work for my collection from the offical jazz fest artist Patrick Crouch (right) which I just love. It adds that burst of color that I need in my life and he aquired one of my pieces (Trump-I below left) which I know that he loves. So it was just a love-fest between him and is brother Reginald. They were so very helpful and kind to Kem and I.
















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...