Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Greeting/Happy Holiday/The Piece of the Week.

Greetings All,

Since I last posted I've had a birthday (58), been to Atlanta and it was cold (37 degrees) and when I left home (Chicago) it was cold (35 degrees). I also have been working hard on several pieces that I'm going to submit for exhibitions and think that I should not show them in total until I've heard from the committees. The images below are from one that I did for a mermaid exhibition and I have finally finished it last week all but the lable.












The piece below, "Gate-1" is my piece of the week. I was inspired by another gate piece that I created from some of my hand dyed and then painted fabric. I fused to peltex both sides and I love the feel of the fabric. I like the stablity and the quiltablity. I'm preparing for an open house this weekend. All the stores are having 3-day events and so is "Hand Works". I hope/pray that you all will have a safe/great/wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...