Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Wearable update.

Greetings All,
I have been working of several project for friend that are about garments and it has been interesting to me.  One friend had a 3-piece suit that she wanted to become a tunic and skirt.  I took the jacket and the blouse and created what I think is a lovely tunic that can be worn with the skirt or leggings.  I love the asymmetric lines of the tunic and the v-neck line.  I do believe that this is just the beginning of a new creation for me.  Love the color.


Front view, detail view, and back view.

Judith Koren Shanahan had this lovely linen with machine embroidery and wanted a coat and here's what became of that.  I created a collarless, dolmen sleeve, patch pocket coat that we both love.  Below is a photo of Judith in her studio Atelier 5835 N. Galena Road Peoria, IL.  I just love her for her friendship/support, also I love the coat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...