Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Works

Greetings All,
My friend Pam in Smyrna, TN has done it again. She has created another one of her great jackets in those warm/wonderful browns. This time she use a pinwale corduroy/animal print. Enjoy her photo collage and thanks Pam.


I have been busy finishing things and creating new works. I was asked if I had created any other pieces using the vinyl window screen so finished my 2nd in the series of "Advancing Thru Adversity".


My next piece is called "Trio" and is a labor of love in it's simplicity. I created this piece by thermofax printing some trees onto a cream colored polyester satin and then painting with Setacolor and watercolor pencils. I love the sheen of the satin in contrast with the cotton hand dye printed fabric that I used on the wrong side. I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...