Friday, February 26, 2010

Pieces of the Week








Greetings All,
This is my first piece of the week and it's not an art quilt but a jacket (below right). The client also made her own buttons (above left) and supplied her own fabrics. This was a week for collaborations.




My friend Michele started these blocks a while back and wanted to make a quilt for her father, so I put it together for her and here's "Yard Birds" (below center).
My friend Patty Koenigsaecker of the "Suburban Sew What Art Quilters"/PAQA is a part of an exhibit that is hosted by the Nature Artists' Guild of the Morton Arboretum and I thought I'd past this information on. The exhibit is at the Kavanaugh Gallery of the Fine Line Creative Arts Center in St. Charles, IL. The Meet the artists reception is on March, 6th at 2pm until 5pm so if you are in the neighborhood do stop by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...