Friday, May 8, 2009

Canvas Book/New SAQA Reg. Reps.

Greetings All,
Here's a new page for my canvas book (above) and also a photo of the new SAQA (Studio Art Quilt Associates) regional reps (below). Laura Wasilowski, myself, and Frieda Anderson. I am excited by this new journey with my canvas book and being a representative SAQA along side of Frieda and Laura. Frieda and Laura are best buds, business partners, and world known teachers/artists. They are also founders of the "Chicago School of Fusing."

Last week they celebrated the May birthdays of Frieda and Laura in Chicago at Judy Coates-Perez's and I was also in attendance. Judy and her daughter Nina had prepared a lovely lunch (below) of Spanokopit, Greek salad and strawberry short cake made with pound cake, whipped cream and some of the strawberries were dipped in chocolate. WOW! We all had a great time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...