Monday, March 16, 2009

Cultural Connections

Greetings All,
I got a nice comment about some pieces that I sold to a client last year. She stopped by by booth at the Cultural Connections and told me how much she love the pieces and how her guests responded when they see them. She email me a picture yesterday and they do look good on her pale green wall. They are from my "Weddgie" series and they are mounted on plexi-glass so that the wall color shows thru. Thank you Margo Haynes for the commission, sale, and photo. I love a happy client.
I did make a small purchase at the Cultural Connections. I bought some note cards from artist Angela Williams of Studio W Art + Design. Angela dose watercolors and mix-media collages. I love her work and plan to check her out in June at the Hyde Park Art Fair in Chicago, IL at 57th Street and Kimbark, June 6th & 7th, 2009.

3 comments:

Karoda said...

Hi Trish, the owner of the works has every reason to be proud...they look fantastic.

And the project pairing poets and visual artists appeals to me deeply. I hope there will be another call for artists in this project.

Hand Works by Trish Williams - Fiber Artist/quilter said...

Karoda,
Thank you for stopping by and your kind words.

Karoda said...

Hi Trish, again, what type of hanging apparatus do you put on the plexiglass? This week I've been trying to ready some pieces for photographing and I have a few that I'd like to place on plexi...I know how to sew them on to the plexi but just can't rap my mind around the hanging of it.

Thanks in advance...peace,
Karoda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...