Thursday, November 9, 2017

Crochet w/Vera - update

Greetings All,
Vera and I continue to  meet  and to crochet.  She's growing and creating all the things that she wants and I am so very proud of her.  She inspires me to created from  time to time and I love just meeting and talking with her.  Here are a few of our latest projects.  Below center are a collections of hat that Vera created to wear and as gifts.  She love bright solid colors for now, but she has bought an ombre yarn and I can't wait to see what she creates.


Below is a vest that I created of Noro wool yarn and I am loving it also.  I love the fringe and variegation  of color.  I got to find a new project for our next meeting, but in the meantime I think that I will add fringe to the armholes.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...