Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Marion Anderson - update

Greetings All,
I have been working on a new piece for to debut at the Gems of the Prairie Quilters show for a couple of months and thought that I was there.  However I made a mistake in the photo-transfer product that I bought.  I did my research on the images I wanted and I did my editing in Photoshop.  I printed by collage and learn during my ironing that I had gotten the wrong thing.  This product dose not like water.

Below on the left is my 1st effort and the image on the right is my completed choice.  I used water as my friend and shaded the whole image in the foreground and bought some Scotch Guard fabric protector.  Lemons into lemonade and loving it.  More to come later and you know it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...