Saturday, August 23, 2014

Wearable Art

 Greetings All,
I have been busy this past week created tunics.  Some I had cut out a while back and other were just on the spur of the moment.  All are one size fits most and the lengths go from the hips to the knees.  Most of the fabrics were gifted to me by Lorain Little of Chicago Needles and Threads Quilters Guild, Juni Nelson, and Lynnde White, to whom I am very grateful.


Buzz Buzz (above) is a batik that I bought for myself and decided to share a part with humanity.

 Sun Set (above center) this ombre fabric was gifted by Loraine Little. Flash From The Past (below right) fabric is a vintage print from Juni Nelson.

Blues Blue (left) is a vintage wax print gifted by Juni Nelson and I also created a head-wrap/stole.
 Red Mask (above center) African wax print gifted by Lorraine Little.
Flux Kente (below right) gifted by Lynnde White to whom I gave her one as a gift for blessing me with the fabric.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...