Thursday, January 5, 2012

Piece of the Week.

Greetings All,
Sorry that I'm so late with wishing you all Happy Kwanzaa and Happy New Year, but better late than never. I hope/pray that all is well and that you all had a great holiday season and will have a grand new year.





This is my latest addition. I created a dashiki for a friend out of some wonderful African Wax print fabric that he had given me that belong to his mother. I'm sorry that I didn't have my camera with me to take his picture with it on when I presented it to him, he looked so royal and I am so very honored to call him friend.


Below is an older piece that I had created back in 2007 called "Sky Light" that I just recently updated. I have found that from time to time I've taken pieces that I thought that were finished and enhanced them by adding elements and in this case it's the soring bird and a few more branches. I love it even more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...