Sunday, July 31, 2011

Updates.

Greetings All,
Today I had a play-date with members of the "Sew What Art Quilters" (suburban chapter) and we met in Naperville, IL for fun/lunch. We had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures.

However I do have photos of the work that I did. I over painted some fabrics that I had dyed a while back using freezer paper to create the silhouettes and I got this idea from another fabulous Yasmin Sabur. I used freezer paper the last time that we met, but in a diffrent way and there is one more piece in this series and then we shall move on. Enjoy;-)





































Lunch was served on the deck overlooking a beautiful garden and I didn't take any pictures of it either. But the food was good and there was a wonderful zucchini bread for dessert and I didn't take any pictures of that as well. I was not in a good picture mode, but I had a great time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...