Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Collaboration Project/Smyrna, TN

Greetings All,


Here's Jabriah's collaboration piece (left) and I kept to the original work and didn't add anything other than the quilting. Jabriah is the youngest of the Henderson's and was tagging along with her sibling and I had to honor her as well. I'm so very grateful the lessons that are being learn by us all during this process.


One of my best friends that is now residing in Smyrna, TN sent me images of her latest creations and I just wanted to share them with you all. Pam has created a wonderful animal theme jacket and matching tote bag and I can't wait to see them and her in person. Way to go Pam.






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sonji Hunt said...

These pieces you have done with the Henderson children are marvelous. I bet they are so impressed with themselves. You have helped open up new doors of possibility for them with this collaboration!

Your friend Pam's work is outrageously yummy! Wowza. I just wish everyone in the world could live our creative lives. We would appreciate one another more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...