Sunday, August 2, 2009

Artisans 21 Gallery

Greetings All,

I just returned from Artisans 21 Gallery dropping of some more small works and completing some paperwork. It's official now I am a member of the gallery and I'm very excited about that because this is a new beginning for me and I'm in some very good company. Do go to the website and check out some of the other artists. Two of the artists I just met within the last two months and one I've known for years, but never knew she was a part of this group, nor did I thinking about joining before. I am always amazed by life and for that I am thankful. The pieces I took I sewed them to mat-boards that I painted too complement. I notice that after a couple of months of hanging on the wall the pieces started to flop and needed more structure.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...